“Chicken poop for the soul” . . . those kids. I love them so. If you’re not subscribing to one of the coolest magazines north of our border then just what are you doing? It’s time, folks. It’s time. Order your subscription to the “better than religious version of Adbusters” known as Geez right now, please. (I’m not sure if that description was a compliment or an insult. It was meant to be compliment.) By the way, did you... Read More
Against Me amish amy laura hall anarchism animal rights animal theology augustine Ayn Rand bob larson Christian anarchism christian ethics christianity christian nonviolence church and state cindy jacobs comic books Daniel Berrigan demons devil evan dorkin god Greg Boyd guns homosexuality Jane Goodall jesus John Howard Yoder LGBT marc bekoff Mark Driscoll martyrdom Marx Brothers Matt Litton mennonite mennonites Noam Chomsky Propagandhi satan Shane Claiborne spiritual warfare St. Francis The Devil Wears Nada theology tripp york voting
- theamishjihadist on Only in America . . .
- theamishjihadist on “When I met you I said my name was Rich . . . “
- Brittany on “When I met you I said my name was Rich . . . “
- Amanda on Only in America . . .
- Matthew Oliver on The Death of a Southern Saint (Why I have a friend in Jack)