L.D. Russell is a man of many talents–the kind of talents better left unspoken. He teaches in the Religious Studies Department at Elon University in the illustrious town of Elon, North Carolina. His book Godspeed: Racing is My Religion details the life of a man obsessed with a religious culture’s obsession with NASCAR. He’s also the coolest dude I know. For that reason, and many others, it’s time for “Five Questions” with L.D. Russell. 1) If... Read More
Against Me amish amy laura hall anarchism animal rights animal theology augustine Ayn Rand bob larson Christian anarchism christian ethics christianity christian nonviolence church and state cindy jacobs comic books Daniel Berrigan demons devil evan dorkin god Greg Boyd guns homosexuality Jane Goodall jesus John Howard Yoder LGBT marc bekoff Mark Driscoll martyrdom Marx Brothers Matt Litton mennonite mennonites Noam Chomsky Propagandhi satan Shane Claiborne spiritual warfare St. Francis The Devil Wears Nada theology tripp york voting
- Esther Aspling on “When I met you I said my name was Rich . . . “
- Dusty on “When I met you I said my name was Rich . . . “
- David Penn on “When I met you I said my name was Rich . . . “
- Craig on “When I met you I said my name was Rich . . . “
- theamishjihadist on How about a name to go along with that electric prod?