In the past two weeks we’ve landed a sweet number of reviews for A Faith Not Worth Fighting For. So, I obviously have to share them with you.
No, seriously, I literally have to share them with you. My publicist told me so. And she plays mean when I don’t listen to her.
Think ‘Judas Cradle’ mean.
Therefore, with fear and trepidation, I give you the reviews:
1) Kurt Williams’ review at The Pangea Blog.
2) Jonathan Fitzgerald’s review at Patrol Magazine.
3) David Swanson’s review at Signs of Life.
4) Ted Grimsrud’s review at Thinking Pacifism.
5) Chris Grataski’s review at Jesus Radicals.
6) JR Forasteros review at JR Forasteros.com.
7) Tomy Airey’s review at Menno World (hey, it’s a small one after all!)
9) Craig Watt’s review at Disciples Peace Fellowship.
Now, this better start a ping-war.